- Dance teaching
- Dances from Marosmagyaró and Nyárádmagyarós daily for experienced dancers. Dance teachers: Csaba László, Zsolt László,Ildikó László Bartha
- Dances from Jobbágytelke daily for experienced dancers. Dance teachers: Csaba Orbán and Szilárd Bereczki
- Dances from Székelymezőség (Mezőpanit) every evening for gourmets dancers. Dance teachers: Sándor Farkas and Magda Kásler - Dances from Nyárádmente daily for starting dancers. Dance teachers: Elemér Kádár and Rozália Molnár
- Folksong teaching ( „Marosszék” region songs): taught by Magda Kásler
- Folk music tuition (fiddle, viola and base): the Péterlaki musicians, under the guidance of András Sinkó
- Music provided by the Aladár Csiszár band, MAGOS band , ÜVER band, ÖVES band and authentic village musicians, our special guest is the Csalóka Band
-Activities for children (folkdance, handicrafts activities, children games), the guidance: Júlia Szakács-Mikes and István Szakács Mikes
- „Táncház” (Dancehouse) every night with the participation and performance from authentic village groups and local village dancers, musicians and singers
- Ethnographical lectures
- Presentation/showcasing of traditional folk professions, local handicraft production and village activities and functions (straw weaving, straw hat sawing, blacksmith work, cowmilking, harvesting and breadbaking)
- Handicraft workshop
- In the village and surrounds there will be opportunities for ethnographical data collection
- Photographical exhibition: Zsigmond Bálint
- Ethnographical film screenings
- Quiz games
- Village museum
-A wide variety of entertaining complementary activities
-Inauguration of „kopjafa” (a wooden memorial rod), day-trip to the „Esztena”, meeting with local shepherds, campfires
-Folk-pub with music till dawn
-Screening of matches of the soccer world championship
Breathtaking Transylvanian scenery combined with rustic village ambience welcomes all visitors who attend this soul invigorating event. This camp, being based on the time-honoured dances, music, folk-customs and handicraft heritage of the „Marosszék” region, will surely acquaint all attendees with the intellectual, traditional and cultural values of the region. We warmly welcome singles, couples or groups regardless of age or any prior experience.
Lodging/Food: - Three main meals daily (vegeterians also caterd for). On the menu there will be traditional village dishes
- Lodgement in tents (if you bring your own), or, for a nominal fee, at families (if you request this at the time of your application)
- Hot water shower facilities
- Medical supervision
Additional/complementary activities in your leisure time:
- Horse-cart rides
- Swimming (Medve lake, near Szováta, the Nyárád river or the near-by lake of Nádas)
-130 EURO/person which is all inclusive, all day activities, dance and music tuition, food and accommodation in your own tent. For accommodation with families additional charges will apply. - Children under 10 years are eligible for a 10% discount.
- Children under 2 years of age can come for free.
The patricipation fee can be payed when you arrive, but only in Romanian lei using the current days exchange rates!
We can't change money at the information office.
Entry fee Discounts:
- The discount is valid only for those who participate the whole week (camp). - In the case of groups, with four full-fee paying participants every fifth person receives free registration. - Folkdance-groups and ensembles above 10 persons are receiving 20%, and above 20 persons 25% discount.
- For this to be valid, the group has to be registered by the 1st of July 2018 with a full list of names.
We welcome your registration on our Application form: